Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Just an update!

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heheheh i prefer the jager bombs to water any ol day lmao!!!

    thats the only fluids i been getting by the way evo..been too damn sick!! poor grant spent the night last sat and I aint seen him since..i kept him up all night coughing and hacking..i think he got scared away!

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey Judy! i hope you get to feeling better yourself..anytime you cough its ruff!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Get fucking better! <-- that does not read Get better fucking and if it does, up the meds and back to bed.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, what he said....dont make me drive up there and turn off all yor toys... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Get well soon!!! I know what it is like when your immune system shuts down and your body can't fight. Been there and done that. Hopefully they gave you the strong cough syrup stuff though. The vicodin cough syrup was a Godsend when I got pneumonia. I could actually get some sleep and breathe a bit. If you can find it Traditional Medicinals Breathe Easy tea helps if not that then Celestial Seasonings Echinacea Cold Care tea. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Chele~
    Feel better soon.
    I know about the mono thing, as it has plagued me in conjunction w/another illness for 20 years......It DOES FEEL LIKE YER DYING EVERY DAY.
    Not just the tired but the all over body aches and pains, fevers etc.

    The whooping cough damnnnnnnnn..had it once and don't wish it on ANYONE esp w/someone who has mono.

    I wish you a speedy recovery but unfortunately I think this one will take a bit longer than you hoped for.

    Anyway, was just thinking of you and wishing you well.

    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Kassy

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks everyone for the advice and for the kind words. The cough syrup stuff has been a huge help but it makes me drunk as hell! Its kinda funny to see me stumble round the house hehe!

    TJ..that made me laugh!

    Yes, its going to take awhile to get over it but I have to go back to work this afternoon for my group sessions thats about 4 hours of work so at least I will get paid for that. I cant afford to miss much work as it is..since aaron left me in such a mess financially and wont pay his bills that im stuck with I cant afford to be sick..even when its serious sick. But I will get by best I can..I always do!

    Thanks again everyone!!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you likely cant afford a trip to the emergency room or a stay in the hospital either..... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Thinks............


    just that

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    maybe he needs a spork in the eye... it's an epidemic, lol. i've already offered to spork BMR's hubby in the eye if he doesn't start behaving, i can just add aaron to the list, slip up on him, and SPORK! right in the eyeball... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •